We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. All of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
We are open to see routine, as well as, emergency appointments. We made this decision based on the guidelines from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office meets and exceedes infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the CDC, and OSHA. We monitor these agencies for any new rulings or guidance that may be issued so that our infection control procedures are up-to-date.
To that end, we want to inform you about the additional infection control procedures that we are following in order to keep you and our staff as safe as possible.
- We have added HEPA air purifiers with UVC in all operatories as well as the reception area.
- We have added Healthy Air® air purifiers in each operatory that are placed near the patient's mouth during treatment to capture up to 100% of aerosols when used properly.
- Our office will communicate with you prior to your scheduled appointment to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked the same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter the office and we will scan your temperature to screen for fever and to check for any possible sign of infection.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, Keurig, etc. since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distance in between patients, please arrive on time to help everyone achieve this goal.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
We would look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment please call our office at 773-935-4444.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.